1. Company Tina d.o.o. ensures that your privacy is protected when using our services. We also ensure that personal data collected by our website information system will be carefully protected and will not be shared with third parties without your consent or used for other purposes. Since there are links to other, external websites (that are not connected to Tina d.o.o. website) in our website information system, we decline any responsibility on the protection of your personal data on these websites.
2. Cookies are information on your visits to websites. A cookie, which is a small text file with information, is retrieved from your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. On the one hand, cookies provides simplicity and speed while using a website, but on the other hand they may also represent an invasion of privacy or the possibility of future targeted advertising.
3. Cookies store basic information about your website visit. Firstly, the name of your computer – or your name together with the name of the visited website – is saved. Cookies content is stored in your computer in a special folder. With a double click on the file you access to the most important information about your visit to the website, together with the date and time of visit. Informations are also stored by the operator of the website you have visited. This way we can learn more about your hardware and your use of the Internet.
4. With certain settings cookies can be deleted, turned off or used conditionally. Basically, browsers are set to accept cookies, but refuse those that do not originate from the area indicated in the browser address bar.
5. Tina d.o.o. ensures those who visit its website full protection of their data and privacy. In order to prevent unauthorized access to source data or its disclosure, preserve the accuracy of personal data and secure its proper usage, we use appropriate technical and organizational procedures to secure the data we collect.
Cookies used by this website https://www.tina.si/
1. System cookies
|cookieconsent_status||It stores information on whether you have allowed cookies or not||1 year||Tina d.o.o.|
|october_session||Save information about current session (basket, etc.)||until the end of the session||Tina d.o.o.|
System cookies that are part of the platform we use and will be uploaded in any case.
2. Analytical cookies
|_ga||Google Analytics(website traffic statistics)||2 years||Google Inc.|
|_gat||Google Analytics(website traffic statistics)||1 minute||Google Inc.|
|_gid||Google Analytics(website traffic statistics)||1 day||Google Inc.|
Analytical cookies will be downloaded only if you allow cookies usage. You can get more information about the cookies used by Google Analytics on this page https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Users can decide themselves whether they want to disable cookies or not. You can check and change cookies settings on your browser. To get more information about cookies settings for different browsers, open the links below:
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Opera (page in english language)
- Safari (page in english language)
If you turn off cookies, some options and functionalities on the website could be disabled.